The City Council Meeting scheduled for April 20, 2020 at 6 p.m. will be held remotely. Below are instructions for joining the meeting by phone, online or both.
Roeland Park City Council Meeting and Workshop
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): 1 877 568 4106
Access Code: 719-374-005
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
Please use these tips while listening in:
1) Please be sure to mute yourself.
2) We recommend logging in a couple minutes early to test the app. The meeting will be recorded.
3) If you’re able to, joining the meeting through the online portal is best so you can see the screen and listen in. If you have trouble with audio, you can call in as well as use the web-based meeting app.
4) We will allow public comment at the beginning of the Council Meeting. If you would like to make a public comment, please log or call into the meeting five minutes early so we can get your name and call on you when it’s time to make a public comment. If you are logged in online, you can also make your request to speak known using the chat function in the app.
5) Unless called upon or requesting to speak, we ask that audience members abstain from speaking or adding commentary to the chat function so we can maintain an orderly and efficient meeting.